Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results?

Options
  • 16-06-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I completed my fetac level 5 in nursing and would love to know if anyone has received their results yet? im anxious to know before the 1st of July so i can adjust my cao accordingly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mikee64

All Fetac results come out at the same time no matter what your studying for. I received results yesterday so if your education centre put your result through for the June Period you should either have them already or in the next day or two. Otherwise I would contact your school. Hope this is of help!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭idek1

Thanks a million hopefully they'll be here Friday or Monday, but nervous tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭WestportCFE

idek1 wrote: »

We send out our FETAC results the first week in June.

We send out our FETAC results the first week in June.

Not doubting ye do but is this for the April certification time as QQI do not release the June results for downloading until the 16th of June.

No doubt you'll be fine, let me know how you got on :)

• Advertisement

still havent gotten my results getting nervous now as my exams were finished april 22nd

If you search for qqi key dates on google it will show a page showing the dates when official fetac results are ready to download for you course provider. If you finished the course that early they should definitely be out by now. I also done a FETAC course this year and didn't finish it until the 15th of May. On the site it says results are available to download for the course provider on the 16th of June and I had mine posted in the door the very next day. I would definitely try contact the people you done the course with at this stage!!!

mikee64 wrote: »
    If you search for qqi key dates on google it will show a page showing the dates when official fetac results are ready to download for you course provider. If you finished the course that early they should definitely be out by now. I also done a FETAC course this year and didn't finish it until the 15th of May. On the site it says results are available to download for the course provider on the 16th of June and I had mine posted in the door the very next day. I would definitely try contact the people you done the course with at this stage!!!

very sorry to be annoying you but would you be able to link me? cant seem to find it all. if ya cant its no bother, you've been very helpful altogether

very sorry to be annoying you but would you be able to link me? cant seem to find it all. if ya cant its no bother, you've been very helpful altogether

It won't let me link the page as it is saying I can't as I'm a new user.
    If on google just put in "qqi key dates 2015" and it should be the first page that comes up!

Hope this helps!!!

Still haven't gotten results yet , rang the college a few times and no answer.. I think it might be closed for summer. Afaik nobody else on the course has gotten results yet but it's really freaking me out now. I don't know what to do

• Advertisement
Advertisement