Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Clinical Neuropsychology Leiden

Options
  • 03-07-2015 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hello,

I have applied for the MSc in Clinical Neuropsychology in Leiden University.

Has anyone here (from Ireland specifically) completed this course recently?

I was refused admission on the basis of lack of courses in clinical psychology however I am not aware of any undergraduate Psychology course in Ireland that offers a module in clinical psychology.

I have completed a module in abnormal psychology I would have thought this would suffice for an undergrad degree.

Essentially, my query lies on the basis that I do know of people from Ireland who have been accepted to this course who have not completed a clinical psychology module but however have gained admission to the course.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Advertisement