Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d scans as a gift

Options
  • 30-11-2008 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

hey all, before my big brother gets any ideas(he's a mod!) i'm not in the family way but one of my good friends is. Myself and the OH thought it would be nice to get her and the daddy a private 3d scan as a gift. But since we're totally new to the world of pregnancy and she's the 1st of out mates to be pregnant, we've no clue how to go about this!where do we buy one?how much is it?how far gone does she need to be?we're all in the meath/dublin area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭LEH

Hi Lollipops, not in the family way myself either, but my sis had one done a few months ago and heard all about it till I was sick in the teeth she loved it so much! She gots hers done with a clinic in Swords for €200. Her hubby got her a gift voucher for her birthday. She got loads of pics and a DVD of the baby moving in the womb. She was around 26weeks iirc, and the pics were awesome, you could see that babs had her nose and features etc! just googled them there and the website is www.babyscan.ie. Hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

wow, that's fantastic!thanks,that's actually really near us!

Advertisement