Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*wanted* reference radeon 5850 fan

Options
  • 01-04-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, the fan on my sapphire 5850 has worn out and and grinds very loudly most of the time now. it is the stock reference card.

i was wondering if anyone on here who has installed an aftermarket cooler (water cooling etc) on there card would be willing to part with there (working) fan ,
    i have looked at aftermarket coolers and as i have 2 cards in crossfire the aftermarket coolers would be too big to fit.
    also if anyone had a fried or broken card with a working fan would do the job also.
    i believe the 5850 and 5870 have the same fan but im not 100% sure

any help would be appreciated , i will pay postage and a small fee if required depending on whats been offered
    thanks

this is the fan
    Radeon-HD5850-PCB12.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Ironside Rocks

if its any help i have a asus hd 5850 for sale only used it for 3 months .

Advertisement