Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinnacle Sports

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

There is no a big catch. They are really good, but some minor limitations - less combo opportunities/only one free withdrawal per month/they don't have smaller markets available.

But they have highest odds and very good limits, so I use them very, very aften (mostly because for odds, not limits, as I am a low stake player).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Its the only site i use, great very high limits and they will never ban you or limit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

stingerro wrote: »
    There is no a big catch. They are really good, but some minor limitations - less combo opportunities/only one free withdrawal per month/they don't have smaller markets available.

But they have highest odds and very good limits, so I use them very, very aften (mostly because for odds, not limits, as I am a low stake player).

What do you mean one free withdrawl? So if I win one bet it's free to take out. But two bets I get charged?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

What do you mean one free withdrawl? So if I win one bet it's free to take out. But two bets I get charged?
    I mean - withdrawal from Pinnacle account to Bank account/Skrill.

If you want to withdraw after every bet you won, than yes - you will have to pay for 2nd and next ones in the same calendar month.

Personally I just keep money on Pinnacle until end of the month and then withdraw some of them for free in my only free withdrawal, leaving something for next bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Also the account set-up requires a bit more work than most

ID and copies of front & back of credit/debit card required

• Advertisement

I prefer the 1 free withdrawal per month as i only take out my profits if any at the end of each month.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

How much is the withdrawal fee per item?

Warper wrote: »
    How much is the withdrawal fee per item?

12 Euro after your first free withdrawal per month.

Advertisement