Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I still get payed out?

Options
  • 22-03-2014 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Today when writing my slip I made a mistake and am wondering whether or not I will still get payed. I was doing the bet for all teams to win and wrote it down like this:

Manchester United to win 10/11
    Brentford to win 4/7
    Liverpool to win 2/5
    Luton to win 1/4
    Burnley to win EVS
    Manchester City 1/6

I forgot to write down for man city to win I just wrote the odds for the win, will I still get payed? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Yep you will lad.

I be 99.9999% confident you will.

Well done btw

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Sinbad311

Yes u will. U had the price written down..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,637 ✭✭✭shmeee

One of the lads done a 4 fold assist bet 105/1 on Saturday and was waiting for Suarez to complete it and he obliged. So he checked the assist's again online and Jelavic was the one that worried him, took penalty and missed but rebound was scored, so a few sites had it down as an assist and others didn't. Went into Boyles to collect and no hop, unassisted goal they said. What's the actually ruling on assists from shots that rebound? The likes of the PL have them down as assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Boyles are a disgrace in this market. They can make up their own rules on these markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

shmeee wrote: »
    One of the lads done a 4 fold assist bet 105/1 on Saturday and was waiting for Suarez to complete it and he obliged. So he checked the assist's again online and Jelavic was the one that worried him, took penalty and missed but rebound was scored, so a few sites had it down as an assist and others didn't. Went into Boyles to collect and no hop, unassisted goal they said. What's the actually ruling on assists from shots that rebound? The likes of the PL have them down as assists.

This from Boyles rules on assists:

"38) Assist Betting

A) Assisted Goals

• Assists are awarded to the player from the goal scoring team, who makes the last touch to the goalscorer.

• In the event of a penalty or free kick, the player earning the penalty or free kick gets an assist if a goal is directly scored. However, you CANNOT assist your own goal.

• For any assists disputes, bets will be based on the decision of the Press Association (PA) immediately after the match is finished.

• Unlike First Goalscorer betting, own goals DO count in Assist Betting."

• Advertisement
Advertisement