Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So the dust has settled...what new US tv shows will you watch?

• 20-05-2011 11:23am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

fter months of constant news updates, threads, postings and info dumps the networks have decided on there 2011-12 schedules. Tons of shows have been axed, was your shows among them?

But things move on, new shows got get into....so based on whar you've seen thus far, which new shows will you be watching?

I'm a CW junkie, the netlet programs to my tastes....ergo i'll definately be watching Ringer/The Secret Circle and Heart Of Dixie.

Honestly nothing on Fox besides Terra Nova interests me :( , i hate those Bones/The Finder types shows :rolleyes:

Alcatraz....another JJ mystery with no answrs fest. ABC has some pretty good shows that definately interest me :)

Right now my fave is Once Upon A Time, i think Awake has great potential, and Grimm might be something to check out. Revenge i might also check out.

Pan Am, i'll see how that goes. I think Charlie's Angels will be total fluff like Undercovers....pass.

NBC has some very interesting shows, my greatest interest is in Smash :) + i think The Playboy Club has alot of potential.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

To be honest there isn't a whole lot I'm interested in, but these are probably the ones I'll check out for sure:
    • Alphas (SyFy)
    • Ringer (CW) - I'm still VERY iffy on this one!
    • Person of Interest (CBS) - IMO this will either be very good or very very bad
    • Two Broke Girls (CBS)
    • Once Upon A Time (ABC) - more than anything I just want to see WTF this is going to be! :D
    • The Playboy Club (NBC) - if done correctly this has potential to be good
    • Awake (NBC)
    • Terra Nova (Fox)
    • The New Girl (Fox)
    • I Hate My Teenage Daughter (Fox) - pretty sure I'm going to hate this, but the name draws me in :D
    • Falling Skies (TNT) - this thing is so over-promoted I have to check it out!

That's pretty much it tbh. Everything else looks pretty garbage to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

• Awake
    • Terra Nova
    • Falling Skies
    • The Playboy Club
    • Alcatraz

Are what I'm most interested in I guess and then I'll give these a shot
    • Person Of Interest
    • Combat Hosptial/Hot Zone (??)
    • Revenge
    • Smash

Advertisement