Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forming a Band in Dublin Musicians Wanted

Options
  • 30-03-2012 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Band Name: not decided once we get a band formed, practiced then we can have a discussion and throw band name ideas around and pick one we all agree upon.

Band Genre: Pop/Punk/Metal basically a well rounded band would be ideal as well rounded bands have a wider fan base meaning more shows etc.

Band Location: Dublin, just 20 mins outside the city im currently working on a studio/practice space in my shed hopefully itll be finished before summer, fingers crossed.

Influences: Asking Alexandria, Porter Robinson, Senses Fail, Sum41, All Time Low, Four Year Strong etc. (there my own influences btw)

Positions Available: this is open to discussion but for a successful band we would need to have a drummer, a bassist, lead and rhythm guitarist maybe a synth player too

Desired Age Range: 18-24

Available Sound Samples: i have my own soundcloud (its mostly just experimental stuff) http://soundcloud.com/e_keogh12

Additional Info: if you have any questions or enquires feel free to leave a reply on here or email me directly. My email is eamonn.keogh12@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gorefest

Hi Man email sent I am interested in hearing a bit more and getting a jam in perhaps! let me know if your still looking cheers, Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Eamonn K

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ross93

bass and drummer both 19 dublin 5 area available

hi there dont know if your sorted we are a bass and drummer both 19 based dublin5 avaliable

sorry for the late reply i've been busy with work do you guys have any audio samples i could listen to? influences and so on so i know what your like thanks (:

• Advertisement

I'm a bassist and I play a bit of synth and ive got a drummer we're both 19 and we usually go for an Alternative/Indie sound.I'm personally influenecd by The Smiths,Interpol,Kings Of Leon,Joy Division,The Cure to name a few.We have videos up on youtube but their not the best cos the singers crap so it takes away from everything else thats going on in the song and we are trying move away from that sound in them videos but if you want to check them out look up The Eaves Blitz Bandslam on Youtube

im not looking for a drummer as ill be the drummer for the band...

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭anBoMor

Just wondering about this, I'd be well interested but you don't mention needing a vocalist..
    Always great seeing FYS mentioned though, they're one of my favourite bands.

anBoMor wrote: »
    you don't mention needing a vocalist..

opps sorry i forgot about that yes the band would need a vocalist obviously! haha

• Advertisement
Advertisement