Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Graham Norton Show 20/05/11

Options
  • 21-05-2011 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Snoop dog

Elle Macphearson

Cuba Gooding Jnr.

Cee Lo.

Just caught the last 30 mins or so. Vastly more entertaining than the Late Late show. Cuba Gooding Jr. showing a great sense of humour. And Norton is a fantastic host.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Perhaps more famous than the LLS line-up and more entertaining for the younger generation, but could you imagine the regular viewers of the LLS knowing who this Snoop D-O double gizzle fo' shizzle dizzle fella is?

Missed Graham Norton this evening, raging I missed it too. Will have to see it on TV3/3e during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Rob Lowe and Bradley Cooper on next week. Pisses all over the late late show and the puppet Tubridy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

think he has been very good as jross replacement, mainly cos jross was such an a-hole, gets the good guest too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

I like the format of the show, all the guests on at the same time and always including a comedian. Lady GaGa was on last week and I was very surprised at how funny and not so whacky see was, all the time I was thinking of the shame Tubers would make of the interview if she was on The Late Late.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

I watched the one with Adele, Miranda Hart and some comedian a few weeks back, have'nt laughed as hard since So Graham Norton on Channel 4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

snubbleste wrote: »
    I watched the one with Adele, Miranda Hart and some comedian a few weeks back, have'nt laughed as hard since So Graham Norton on Channel 4.

Jack Whitehall. Yeh, it was hilarious. Adele is mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I actually really like his show. I guess you could be call him out on loosing his "irishness" but I think it's being a bit unfair.

Lady GaGa really surprised me as she seemed actually fairly normal and very quick. I never heard her interviewed before and I just assumed she'd be a but mental to keep the image up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Heckler wrote: »
    Just caught the last 30 mins or so. Vastly more entertaining than the Late Late show. Cuba Gooding Jr. showing a great sense of humour. And Norton is a fantastic host.

A bad bout of hemhorroids is vastly more entertaining than the Late Late Show...

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭theparish

Tubridy is filling in fo Nortons weekend radio show in July:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement