Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything better than 16gb Nook HD+ for 150 Euro?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

That is a super price esp. since the spec is very good (e.g full 1080p screen and true build quality). Other than the Amazon's Kindle Fire (which isn't that cheap), that's a deal I've even hop on if I have the funds.

Don't expect fast updates unfortunately since it's Nook's UI over stock Android but you will get at least 4.1 or 4.2 but really, good buy IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Media999

Nook are out of the tablet game and CyanogenMod works on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Media999 wrote: »
    Nook are out of the tablet game and CyanogenMod works on this.
    Software updates (rather some bug fixes) will still come for the time being and I was going to mention CM to you too (I've used it since by G1) so you can definitely see the value of the purchase (top quality spec + CM10 4.3 / 4.4 is very tempting) with a constant stream of updates ;) You won't find anything near that price / spec / size to match.

Advertisement