Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Darts Swap Shop - Trade/Sell Darts Accessories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

hawaii501 wrote: »
    I'll take them so, bring them on monday. I will give the money to ben

sound buddy enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mr170

I have a set of Phil Taylor phase 6 for swap in great nic . They are 25g and are boxed

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dartz180

15 gram dart in great condition

These are the ones from A180

Will swap if decent swap or will sell for €12 including postage and packaging

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Dartz180

I also have a set of Saber grip darts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭hipdoobloon

i'm looking for 24g black nicholsons as grip is worn out on my own set , have a set of genuine used sigma pro 950 25g to swap if anyone is interested or will buy nichos :cool: if required .

• Registered Users Posts: 9 the_mushieman

I have a pair of 23g Adrian Lewis silica Target darts for sale. I still have the original packeging. Only used one month. I want to invest in the 23g Invicta 97 from Red Dragon darts if anyone has them? Will sell otherwise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

I have a pair of 23g Adrian Lewis silica Target darts for sale. I still have the original packeging. Only used one month. I want to invest in the 23g Invicta 97 from Red Dragon darts if anyone has them? Will sell otherwise

How much the targets going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

I have 22g gold Mervyn Kings , barely used, bought about 3 months ago in brenfer willing to listen to offers . Paid 50 quid for them even though I know they can be got cheaper. Impulse buy. Tough dart to throw.

Well I bought them for £44.99 online at Christmas -

http://www.dartscorner.co.uk/Darts---Steel-Tip-Target-Darts-Adrian-Lewis---Silica/c9_217_1193/p37344/Darts---23g-Steel-Tip-Tungsten-Darts---Target---%3Cb%3ESilica---Adrian-Lewis%3C/b%3E---%22Jackpot%22---23g-Silica/product_info.html

They are fairly fresh as well so I'd like 30 euro which seems fair. Good dart if you like the style.

I have a few other pairs including those Mervyn King 22g and others which I'm not sure if I want rid of. I want enough for the Invicta 97 23g so I may part with a few sets to cover the cost.

I'd be willing to sell the Mervyn Kings 22 g,
    The Adrian Lewis Silicas 23g
    And maybe the Golden Dragonfly 23g.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

I have a few other pairs including those Mervyn King 22g and others which I'm not sure if I want rid of. I want enough for the Invicta 97 23g so I may part with a few sets to cover the cost.

I'd be willing to sell the Mervyn Kings 22 g,
    The Adrian Lewis Silicas 23g
    And maybe the Golden Dragonfly 23g.

Where abouts are you, i'd be interested in the Lewis darts....

Balbriggan/ The Naul. I'd like to sell them with the Kings if possible.. 50 euro for the both

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

I'd only be interested in the lewis ones to be honest, with post and all i'd nearly be better off just going buying them new, i think. Thought you might be close so that i could collect them in person.

Heyas. I am looking for the Jamie Atkins - 23g Darts, Sky-Pro 3 - 23g Darts, Double 16™ Elite Grips - 23g Darts, Flintlock - 23g or Invicta - 23g Darts all from Red Dragon if anyone has them and would like to sell/ swap! I have a good few sets of darts to swap so get in contact if you are interested!

Only looking for Jamie Atkins 23g darts and Invicta 23g Darts now..

Lads go to double16.com they have a good swappers board there..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hotshot180

Hav set 21 gram target c3 carrera for sale pm me if interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dazza 29

I have a set of phil taylor 26g phase 5 darts plus accessories for sale anyone interested could not get on with them only been out the packing twice have 2 sets of phase 5 sigma stems 2 sets of the power flights and spare tops paid over 60 pounds for these darts open to all offers sensible ones only lol thanks Darren will swap for target carrerra c6 darts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dazza 29

I have a set of phil taylor 26g phase 5 darts plus accessories for sale anyone interested could not get on with them only been out the packing twice have 2 sets of phase 5 sigma stems 2 sets of the power flights and spare tops paid over 60 pounds for these darts open to all offers sensible ones only lol thanks Darren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Mr Pattison

kingsman84 wrote: »
    hi i have a set of bottelsen 28g hammerhead. they are more or less brand new and cost me £100 from darts corner I want £60 for them if u are interested. they are top of the range and come in a mint leather case with all extras. mike 07517290032

I am interested in your darts where are you or how do I go about pyrchasing

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hotshot180

Has any one got set kongs for sale lookin for 2 sets if any one has any

hotshot180 wrote: »
    Has any one got set kongs for sale lookin for 2 sets if any one has any

I don't think you'll get them any cheaper than you'll get them off of a180 hotshot.

http://www.a180.co.uk/product.php?xProd=3220&xSec=401

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shergar1974

hi have a brand new set of tony o shea 26g target darts only arrived today in package willing to swap for simon whitlock 24 g gold and silver as i had a set and got rid of them also andy hamilton 27 g unicorn used for about a month 35 euros or swap for the above whitlock

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

hi have a brand new set of tony o shea 26g target darts only arrived today in package willing to swap for simon whitlock 24 g gold and silver as i had a set and got rid of them also andy hamilton 27 g unicorn used for about a month 35 euros or swap for the above whitlock

I have 24g whitlocks not the two tone ones interested in ur hammers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 the element 180

hi guys,is anybody interested in buying/swaping the following darts:
    -Phil Taylor Phase 2 25g
    -James Wade black titanium 22g
    -Bobby George 24g
    -Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25g
    -Steve Beaton 22g
    -John part 25g
    -winmai hi-impact 25g
    dean winstanley 24g

• Advertisement

Winmau hi-impact 25g

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭rabsmith2

-Phil Taylor Phase 2 25g
    -Bobby George 24g
    -Steve Beaton 22g
    -John part 25g
    -winmai hi-impact 25g
    dean winstanley 24g
    The above whitlocks for your parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thebullseye50

Hi,
    interested in -Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25g. What are you looking for them and what condition are they in.. thanks

hi guys,does anybody have gary anderson black titanium?.....have the couple of sets above and many more to offer for them

• Registered Users Posts: 3 wayne9303

Hi first time poster here!
    I have a set of golden sigma 970's 23grams with golden side loading shafts and power flights, would like to know if anyone interested in a purchase or a swap, i am interested in barneveld phase 2's or robert thornton's

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Element180

would you swap sigma 970 golden 23g for your barney phase 2?

also have-mervyn king gold 22g
    -gripper one 21g
    -phil taylor phase 3 purist gold 24g
    Phil Taylor phase 1(half with paint have without,look awesome)

Have you already sold barneveld darts element180?

no not yet,but have a couple of offers from a different site,so when i decide ill let you know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

For Sale - Three sets of G-FORCE GOLDEN DARRYL FITTON GOLD TITANIUM DART 22G. I will also will include all flights and shafts I have.
    1st sensible offer secures.

SOLD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭RainMaker

Target - Carrera 3 - Revolution - 21g

for sale or swap... would be interested in a swap for some John Lowe/Phil Taylor bullet types, or Sigmas...

Does anybody have darryl fitton winmau darts for sale or swap???

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TreeManJones

-Phil Taylor Phase 2 25g
    -Bobby George 24g
    -Steve Beaton 22g
    -John part 25g
    -winmai hi-impact 25g
    dean winstanley 24g

Interested in Bobby George and James Wade darts. Have other darts to swap or I will buy.

Dont know if you can send private messages on this..

I have 22g Gold Mervyn Kings, 23g RedDragon Recoils, 23g RedDragon Elites for swap/sale.

Send us a message if interested!

how much are you looking for Red Dragon recoils?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

I have Phil Taylor silver stars darts.looking for Fittons darts. 25g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭DeadlyH83

Looking to swap these darts for decent darts.

I have Gary Anderson phase 2 darts +
    Steve Beaton darts that he gave to me at an exhibition.

There both 24g I'm open to offers of a swap

Interested in the Gary Andersons if there is anything I have that interests you? I also have Bulls Simon Whithlock 23g darts and 22g Bottlesen Hammerheads.

DeadlyH83 wrote: »
    Looking to swap these darts for decent darts.

I have Gary Anderson phase 2 darts +
    Steve Beaton darts that he gave to me at an exhibition.

There both 24g I'm open to offers of a swap

Have a set of O Sheas 22g stone grip
    Mardles 23g straight barrel
    Eccles 24g
    Lewis 22g Unicorns

Have ye a pic of the andersons?

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭dazza161989

Anyone have ade lewis target darts???

• Registered Users Posts: 1 markie180

I got adrian lewis 22g gold maestro dars with case and spare stems if anyone interested In a swap

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1 terry41

I have simon whitlock darts 26g gold and broke 1 im looking 2 see has anybody got any spares they would sell

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭DartBhoy1888

terry41 wrote: »
    I have simon whitlock darts 26g gold and broke 1 im looking 2 see has anybody got any spares they would sell

When you say broke, do you mean the point has snapped.. Easy fixed if that is the problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,580 ✭✭✭bassy

Anyone got a set of Eric bristows 24g harrows ?,pm me please.

• Advertisement

Anyone got old style Tony "The Viper" Eccles darts. Winmau made them...Thanks

Advertisement