Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost caught on tape.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

It has a very 'digital' effect or something. If real, could it be the reflection off a large vehicle like a bus or something which can be heard going by?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

how do we know that isnt a reflection from traffic or something behind the camera? Its amazing how many of those stories appear in redtops when its quiet in the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I think it's faked and the video was edited. That window is the only one which seems to have some kind of grey reflection or blur or something across it. Take a look at any other picture of the pub on google images - like the one below from more or less the same angle - the window has no grey background.

XqRr5GG.jpg?1

Another theory - If you zoom in on google streetview, you can see blue fairylights in the inside of the window - do they operate a disco in the upstairs of the pub, I wonder? because the flashing to me looks like someone could have turned on a strobe disco light for a few seconds....

Advertisement