Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's my MacBook worth?

Options
  • 27-04-2015 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭

I'm upgrading to a new MBP and I'm going to flog my old one, however I'm finding it difficult to put a value on it, there doesn't seem to be must consistency on Adverts/Donedeal.

It's a early 2009 MBP, with a 512GB HD (not SSD), 8GB of RAM and currently running Mavericks. It runs very well and has never given me any trouble, it has never crashed once in all the time I've owned it. Cosmetically, it's in good condition. There is one very small ding in the aluminium on the back of the screen and there is a small bit of play between the screen and the body. The battery has had just over 1,000 cycles.

So, any ideas on what she's worth?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

According to Mac2Sell your model should be worth approx. €400.

You can do it yourself. Just input the specs and it'll give you the price estimate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Thanks a mil, I wasn't aware of that site.

Advertisement