Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wiper linkage

Options
  • 20-01-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi All, I'm looking for some advice please :) My wipers are loose at the connection to the car. The right wiper works perfectly but the left wiper doesn't wipe the windscreen but does move. I think it's the linkage that's knackered (I googled it) just wondering how hard/expensive would it be to fix myself or how much would it cost in a garage?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Nicbuc

Sorry it's an 2008 Opel Astra.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 paudge52

hi.
    I got a wiper linkage from Irish Towing Services in Ballymount Dublin for about €40, and put it on my self my car is aNissan Primera, easy to do, hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Nicbuc

€40 wow I was thinking it would be €100's! That's a great help, thanks a mill 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 14 paudge52

its Parts for U in ballymount beside Irish Towing Services

Advertisement