Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitarist looking to start original metal band.

Options
  • 18-03-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

im already in a metal band as it is, but i find i write a lot of music that i dont get to use with em, i have an ep of sorts already written n demoed! need a crackin lead guitarist, bassist and drummer. i sing for my band atm and i can but if someone is better at it they can do it!

Megadeth, metallica, thin lizzy, guns n roses, alice in chains, iron maiden, AC(lightning bolt)DC are the influences, also more modern bands too!

gimme a shout if youre interested

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dethhead

in dublin by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 21 guitarrist91

i'm interested, do you have any record to share?

i'm a guitar player based in dublin

if interested i will send you some of my stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Plec4128

Hey there i'm a lead guitarist i write a lot of originals too i have an ep finished consists of 5 songs but i have a lot more, i'm not based in dublin but i have an excellent place to practice and write, i'm probably to far away for you i'm based in wicklow, i'm looking to head back to the studio in the summer

Advertisement