Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Available for Live/Studio Work

Options
  • 04-01-2012 4:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I'm based in Dublin [but can travel] and I've been playing drums for almost 8 of my 19 years; I'm available for any studio & live work.

I've a lot of experience, both on stage and in studio. I can play with a click, but it's not a strict necessity, and my range of styles is pretty versatile as I've grown up listening to some awesome drummers of all genres.
    Do check out a recent drumming endeavour of mine here:

I've drummed with Fiona Melady on material of hers released through Universal.

Comment below, or shoot me a PM and we can talk..

Catch ya later,
    John.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭jawn

Bump :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭jawn

Bump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Colin Turner

Hi Jawn! Looking for a drummer to fill a 9/10 piece band and you might fit the bill..

Here's a quick sample of some of our recordings that we want to go and gig in the next few months..

Here's the the ad we're running at the moment. Please get in touch with me with more information as soon as you can. Cheers. C

(We have a saxophonist organised now too)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZZrobebjNK-jt2maFYOggYCjSm4bB5OHdTxgeAotD4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭MickClince12118

Are you looking for a permanent band? How far can you travel?

We are a hard rock band with metal overtones in desperate need of a drummer, please contact me on here.

If you type in "waterford hard rock" in the search bar our thread should be the first entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 spacecatxxx

Got a band that might suit you perfactly. If yo are interested text me for more details.0879391921.

Trea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Plec4128

How far could u travel, i do a lot of originals and heading to the studio in the summer to finish an album if your interested

Advertisement