Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Roundabouts Ahhhh!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

boomer_ie wrote: »
    The worst example I saw recently while trying to enter a roundabout (the one in front of Loughlinstown Hospital for those that know it) two cars came onto the roundabout from the N11 southbound 1 in LHS lane and 1 in RHS lane. The one in the LHS lane proceeded around to the 3rd (hospital) exit and the one in the RHS lane exited at the 2nd exit both attempting to cut each other off!

As far as I was concerned BOTH drivers were in the wrong!

I disagree > I too know this roundabout, and I would say that the driver in the RHS lane was correct, in so much as he was in the outside lane (of two lanes) & he wished to take the second exit, (which is fine if he stays in his RHS lane) . . . but I agree that the car on the inside lane going around to the Hospital (third exit) was completly in the wrong.

Advertisement