Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Content/User Web Management Tools.

Options
  • 03-07-2009 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi..

Appoligies if this question has been asked before - but are there Web Content/Management products available that also allow for the creation and management of Users which allow for unique user landing pages/home-pages etc.

Ideally I'd like if any such package was FREE/Open-Source-Domain.:)

I have been programming for 15+ years primarily C++ on UNIX, however the thought of having to create a DB, write the Code to handle generic users to allow them to login/edit-details etc doesn't exactly excite me as it used to..!!!

So I'd like the easy way out and install a package to do this for me (with a bit of tweaking)...

Again, sorry if the question has been asked and answered a hundred time before.

Thanks - Ant

Advertisement