Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 twitch Stream

Options
  • 11-06-2014 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Watched some of this last night....well had it on the other laptop while I was playing WOT.... nothing much to report.... they do gave away alot of prizes...they way are doing it is pausing the chat room ..getting you so throw in a comment and then 2 minutes later pausing it again and picking a winner.
    So there about 10000 viewing and each time I would say at least half that responded..so while they are giving out alot the chance of winning is quite low.

Much preferred the Warsaw gold they gave out... I bought a RAM II with that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

VikingG wrote: »
    They way are doing it is pausing the chat room ..getting you so throw in a comment and then 2 minutes later pausing it again and picking a winner.

It was just Type 59, Type 59 in a constant stream in the chat. Then they put some discount code on screen for the Jinx t-shirt company and then that code become the new mantra in chat. :pac: That was funny but fair play to them for sorting out a way to deal with it.
    VikingG wrote: »
    So there about 10000 viewing and each time I would say at least half that responded..so while they are giving out alot the chance of winning is quite low.
    So low I just resorted to pm'ing some randomer in chat with a ''Congratulations, you've won a type 59!'' messge :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Noblong wrote: »

So low I just resorted to pm'ing some randomer in chat with a ''Congratulations, you've won a type 59!'' messge :D

Oh thats mean!!!!!

Advertisement