Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you seen this person

Options
  • 22-11-2010 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

He was last heard from at Limerick train station last night @ 21.05. He is approx 5 ft 6. 29 years old. Was wearing blue baggy jeans, white nike runners, a black orange county hoody with a dark and light blue stripped zip up hoody over it. He has short hightlighted hair green eyes both lower arms have dark tattoos going down onto hand.

Please if you see anyone fitting tthis discription please contact limerick gardai or pm me

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

shivkk06 wrote: »
    He was last heard from at Limerick train station last night @ 21.05. He is approx 5 ft 6. 29 years old. Was wearing blue baggy jeans, white nike runners, a black orange county hoody with a dark and light blue stripped zip up hoody over it. He has short hightlighted hair green eyes both lower arms have dark tattoos going down onto hand.

Please if you see anyone fitting tthis discription please contact limerick gardai or pm me

I arrived into Limerick train station at about 2040 yesterday on the Dublin train. Did he arrive on a train or was he supposed to leave on a train? I can't recall anyone fitting that description, but I will ask my gf and brother who were on the train with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I arrived into Limerick train station at about 2040 yesterday on the Dublin train. Did he arrive on a train or was he supposed to leave on a train? I can't recall anyone fitting that description, but I will ask my gf and brother who were on the train with me.

He got train from portlaoise i dont know what time but he rang me from the train station in limerick 5 times between 20:35 and 21:05 he hasnt been heard from since.....he would have been fairly intoxicated and possibly aggitated as he had got wrong train he was trying to get to cork

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

As the individual is found, this thread is closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement