Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike service (One with pedals!)

Options
  • 24-11-2010 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

I need to get my bike serviced. Gears are slipping and needs new brake pads etc,

Wheres the cheapest and best place to go, dont want to spend too much as i pretty skint at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

siopa rother, john st I think. Rumour goes halfords used to send their service and repairs in here too :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

cullen5998 wrote: »
    I need to get my bike serviced. Gears are slipping and needs new brake pads etc,

Wheres the cheapest and best place to go, dont want to spend too much as i pretty skint at the moment.

Well cause ya said that, like everyone of us, you are watching your cash.....

Buy new brake pads and do a few google searches on articles or videos on slipping gears - Bet you'll sort it yourself cheaply and quickly!

Advertisement