Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raheen/Dooradoyle scum attack teacher

Options
  • 24-11-2010 10:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

http://news.eircom.net/national/18743738/

Was this in the paper but cant seem to get a link but same story above and also one of them was in court again its in this weeks Limerick post

No harm for people to be aware of these nasty scum

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭gaf1983

From the first story, where it says the attack left one victim with permanent vision damage and another out of work for 2 months, the attackers got 2 year suspended sentences.

What sort of logic is at play there, giving them suspended sentences? Filth.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You can go to jail for not paying your TV licence yet suspended sentences are dished out for assault. No wonder this country is where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭Builderfromhell

bazz26 wrote: »
    You can go to jail for not paying your TV licence yet suspended sentences are dished out for assault. No wonder this country is where it is.

You don't go to jail for non payment of Tv licence, fines etc. anymore. You get commited, brought to jail and then released.

Because of prison overcrowding most people convicted of assault / minor robbery are let out soon afetr being commited.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Disgrace. That story about the party makes my blood boil. Where's the punishmet? Scum scum scum. I feel it will only get worse, if society breaks down in IReland. Bring in the electric chair...

• Advertisement

I live in raheen its awful knowing these scum only live very near me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Scum like these should be enrolled in State funded programs where they can be rehabilitated, educated, counselled and then they should just be shot twice, point blank, in their inbred little Faces.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭zing zong

the whole suspended sentence thing is a huge f*cking farce!

if i get the chance i will post some links later, on the severe crimes that have gotten woeful suspended sentences in limerick, often lads with repeat offences that any fool would realise will offend again.

in the meantime, if any of you have the inclination, have a browse through any of the local paper web sites,the leader, the post etc, you will be blown away at the stupidity and lack of common sense from the judges :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

its not the only suspended sentence this judge carroll moran has given.google the name and it will show you.this judge obviously need s a kick in the hole as well.
    i wonder how the judge would feel if it was his family that were attacked and the attackers given a suspended sentence.not happy at all i imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

bigpink wrote: »
    I live in raheen its awful knowing these scum only live very near me

I only know of one of them and to say he is a bit simple is an understatement, fell in with the wrong crowd but from a good family - disgrace!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mrbishi

hi everyone, my name is Gareth O'Shea. NOT Gerard O'Shea as the article says.

anyway i want to thank you for noticing this. this event has, to say the least, disturbed me and my family and indeed our friends that were at the party that night.

this was a surprise 50th for my mother and a lot of effort went into this and was, until 3am that night an incredible party.

needless to say they arseholes have done irreversable damage to us as a family. we are all highly disgusted with the outcome of the case. the gaurds did a spectacular job i must be fair be to say. they did what they could and presented a good case. the judge however needs to get his head out of his arse. the gaurds had an absolute pig of a job to do with this case because a couple of them had decided to disappear off to england.

as for the injuries,andrew did suffer the worse physical injuries. these guys that came in were absolute ****ing savages and why they are still out on the street is beyond me.

i wanted so bad to get them back for this but, was being told by the gaurdds to please let them do their job and that the lads would be locked up for a minimum of 10 years. so i said fine so. but, now i'm in australia and cant touch these batards.

and yes i was out of work for 2 months as a result of this. granted it was only a broken finger and broken nose but, have you tried to hold a trowel with 2 steel pins through your finger? i was self employed so it made it even harder. the 2,000 euro that has being awarded to me ronan and kieran isn't gonna cover anything. andrews 14,000 euroe wont go anywhere near covering what he lost out on.

because of that event i have had to leave ireland and start a new life here in oz. not because of those boys roaming free, but, because i fell so far behind in those 2 months that it was impossible to get back on top of things.

i'm not sure how much more i can say with regards their time in prison but they won't be looked on too kindly in there.

anyway if i you want to know more about the details of the night i will be happy to share. i've waited so long for the chance to be able to talk about this. until now we have been unable incase it effected the case.

and thanks again for airing this.

regards
    gareth o'shea.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Scum will always win out - These Scumbags are off horsing back 4 litres of Linden Village under a Bridge somewhere right now (and looking for their next Victims) without a care in the World and it been paid for by the hard work of others.

- They should have an equivalent of the ASBO system in England but instead deduct 10% of their Welfare payment every time they píss on the very Society that supports their layabout useless lives.

Once all their chances are up let them emigrate somewhere before they starve and the local Police will just crack their skulls before their next Court appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Mc Love wrote: »
    I only know of one of them and to say he is a bit simple is an understatement, fell in with the wrong crowd but from a good family - disgrace!

Being simple and being from a good family is no kind of excuse for him, not saying you are making that excuse for him though. Even young children know basic right from wrong.

His actions point to him being a thug and a coward who attacks people when he is part of a group of similar thugs.

I imagine that he is the type that if he were faced, one on one, with a person that was well able to defend themselves then he would soil himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Raiser wrote: »
    Scum will always win out - These Scumbags are off horsing back 4 litres of Linden Village under a Bridge somewhere right now (and looking for their next Victims) without a care in the World and it been paid for by the hard work of others.

- They should have an equivalent of the ASBO system in England but instead deduct 10% of their Welfare payment every time they píss on the very Society that supports their layabout useless lives.

Once all their chances are up let them emigrate somewhere before they starve and the local Police will just crack their skulls before their next Court appearance.

Cutting into their welfare if they are on it would be pointless as that type would just rob for money or attack people for it.

The obvious thing to do with thugs like that is to actually make them serve their sentences and stop messing about with pointless suspended sentences.

Why extra prisons have never been built in this country is beyond me as the excuse of overcrowding in prisons in not a new one.

Even in the current crap financial enviroment the building of a number of new prisons should be looked at. Either that or try to private companies involved in the building of prisons like the way they had private investment in the Limerick tunnel.

If taxpayers money was going towards part of the cost of building and running new prisons, then I think it would be money being spent well.

Mrbishi wrote: »
    hi everyone, my name is Gareth O'Shea. NOT Gerard O'Shea as the article says.

anyway i want to thank you for noticing this. this event has, to say the least, disturbed me and my family and indeed our friends that were at the party that night.

this was a surprise 50th for my mother and a lot of effort went into this and was, until 3am that night an incredible party.

needless to say they arseholes have done irreversable damage to us as a family. we are all highly disgusted with the outcome of the case. the gaurds did a spectacular job i must be fair be to say. they did what they could and presented a good case. the judge however needs to get his head out of his arse. the gaurds had an absolute pig of a job to do with this case because a couple of them had decided to disappear off to england.

as for the injuries,andrew did suffer the worse physical injuries. these guys that came in were absolute ****ing savages and why they are still out on the street is beyond me.

i wanted so bad to get them back for this but, was being told by the gaurdds to please let them do their job and that the lads would be locked up for a minimum of 10 years. so i said fine so. but, now i'm in australia and cant touch these batards.

and yes i was out of work for 2 months as a result of this. granted it was only a broken finger and broken nose but, have you tried to hold a trowel with 2 steel pins through your finger? i was self employed so it made it even harder. the 2,000 euro that has being awarded to me ronan and kieran isn't gonna cover anything. andrews 14,000 euroe wont go anywhere near covering what he lost out on.

because of that event i have had to leave ireland and start a new life here in oz. not because of those boys roaming free, but, because i fell so far behind in those 2 months that it was impossible to get back on top of things.

i'm not sure how much more i can say with regards their time in prison but they won't be looked on too kindly in there.

anyway if i you want to know more about the details of the night i will be happy to share. i've waited so long for the chance to be able to talk about this. until now we have been unable incase it effected the case.

and thanks again for airing this.

regards
    gareth o'shea.

Id to interested to hear the details of what happened.Why did they attack ye?How many are actually inside prison for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

bigpink wrote: »
    Not being rude but just to help your case/story you should do a spell check

Seriously how does this help his case/story.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Fcuking disgrace. How can someone get a suspended sentence for this?

chef wrote: »
    Seriously how does this help his case/story.

I just meant it might read better incase it gets more coverage im 110% on this guys side,im sorry i didnt mean anything by it:(

****ing hell people having to move over this attack and a person with damaged vision

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Well the good thing is at least he used paragraphs!

I removed it and said sorry i just meant if it got printed in the media again.Cause we know reporters lurk here

• Advertisement
Advertisement