Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business

Options
  • 16-04-2006 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

Okay, I was just looking over the exam paper from last year (2005) and in the long questions nothing much/atall came up from:

The International Enviornment (Unit 7 in my book)

and

Managing 2 (Human Resource Management, Changing Role Of Management, Monitoring The Business and Household And Business Management) (Unit 4)

Also, I noticed there was a big emphasis on Marketing, Promotion, Expansion ect. (unit 5) So those topics are unlikey to come up.

Anyone have any predicitions of their own?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Im only covering international and eu for possible short questions. Avoiding them in L.Qs. Doing question 1 and picking the others from section 2..management etc...havent really thought about predictions for business tbh! Ill have a closer look during the week.

Advertisement