Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SmackDown Spoilers 14/08/2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

rovert wrote: »
    You don't have to take my word on the prospect on Prince Devitt to WWE or TNA. Straight from the horse's mouth here:

http://www.famemagazine.co.uk/2013/08/24/irish-wrestler-returns-home-for-belfast-show-exclusive-interview/

For some I really dislike when interviewers mention the interviewees name in the questions. We know who's being interviewed stop referencing the name everytime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Went spare yesterday as after I posted that interview it was reported in the Wrestling Observer again that WWE are interested Prince Devitt (and Karl Anderson). This time mentioning that the story was being reported in Japan. Whether it is actual fresh interest or the Japanese media repeating what Western media reported last month I don't know.

The same reports mentioned that Tensai left New Japan and his deal paying him $100,000 a year for $400,000 in WWE. A rather large downside as if you remember he was originally meant to be a main eventer and feud with Cena.

Advertisement