Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being Human (US) *SPOILERS*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I just finished the season finale, thoroughly enjoyed it. Penultimate episode was great as well. This season, they went their own way and the series is all the better for it.

Looking forward to S3!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

season 3 scoopage;
    Tram: I know it's a long way off, but got any Being Human scoop? Will Nora be around?
    Yes, season three is a long way away, but it'll feel even further because Being Human is time jumping a year into the future. Nora is definitely in the mix. She'll be helping Josh locate Sally. But will come across some trouble of her own when she clashes with the wolf twins' father.

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_daily_vampire_diaries/314487#ixzz1uKurS4r3

Anything good on Being Human’s next season? I know they just aired their finale, but I can’t wait! — Sara
    Luckily for you Sara, planning for season 3 is well underway! So when I caught up with Sam Witwer recently, he shared that next season might find Aidan spending more time than ever among the living. “Aidan will be around people more this year — humans — which I think is what you have to do with the character. He’s a better character around people. He’s sadder because he wants to be them. He’s more charming and funnier because he has to be in order to fit in. And he’s more dangerous because he can hurt them,” he shared. “So the character is firing on all cylinders when he’s around them.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/04/ncis-greys-anatomy-ncis-la-vampire-diaries-spoiler-room/2/

filming starts in june.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Gosh, this is literally a one man thread! Well at least SOMEONE on Boards likes the US version I guess. I'm a massive fan of the UK one and looked into this briefly, and it seemed completely rubbish, so I didn't persist. Suppose I might give at least one episode a go though...

More season 3 casting: http://www.deadline.com/2012/06/erik-palladino-upped-to-regular-on-666-park-ave-paul-reiser-joins-hbos-liberace-biopic-bobby-campo-to-being-human/

The Final Destination star Bobby Campo has joined Syfy’s series Being Human as a recurring. On the supernatural drama, Campo will play Max, a young-looking mortician running his own business who has to work extra hard to establish his credibility. He is with Mosaic and Domain.

Season 3 promo: http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/being-human-us-season-3-first-promo.html

My favourite SyFy show by far!...love the characters and setup. I think and many others do it is an excellent and well made conversion of the UK show, decent acting and scripting.
    Pretty darn gory at times, very sexual at points and funny...loads of humour in the show...so looking forward to January.

Hah.

This has descended into Richard just talking to himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Season 3 premiere was amazing. The show just keeps getting better and better.
    -Aidan! Nooooooooooooooooooo!!! Where do we go from here? What's our way back?
    -Loving this Witch character. Looks like she'll bring a lot to the table this year. I'm super excited for that.
    - Will Josh be bitten again? I can't imagine him staying human for long.
    -Sally's a Zombie! But a least she can change her clothes now *shrug*

2 for 2. This season is lining up to be the best yet. Great seeing Xander Berkeley again.

• Advertisement

Season 3 finale on Monday, and still no word on a season 4 renewal :(
    The ratings have been very uneven, it jumped around a lot from episode to episode. Hard to say what SyFy will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Great news, I'd hate it if they ended the show with last Monday's massive cliffhanger. I found the 1st season boring enough to stop watching it but having nothing better to do recently I gave it another try and really took to it.

Fantastic news! This season was hands down the best and I can't wait to see where they go from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I enjoyed season 3 but I have to say, the constant guitar plinking even in scenes with just dialogue annoys the bejaysus out of me (This has been an issue for me from S01E01). It was great to see Aidan's back story (and any cameo from Mark Pellegrino is welcome), but Sally getting sucked into some other dimension is just getting old. I can see the 4th season being the last one, otherwise it's going to just meander around (unless they do a BBC-like cast recycle).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Crap, I like this more than the UK version (totally amazed that I am writing that), going to have to watch the UK version on bluray again to fix that

The UK version really rushed through its storylines and background, to the characters, but the US having several more episodes per season lets things move and be explored at a better pace.

Very happy that they moved on and did their own story arcs too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

New season kicks off tonight....think its much better then the UK version!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,495 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

mother ****ers syfy (stupid name, what exactly does it mean)
    I rarely watch anything on that stupid channel as they are worse than fox for quick cancels

mother ****ers syfy (stupid name, what exactly does it mean)
    I rarely watch anything on that stupid channel as they are worse than fox for quick cancels

Devastated
    Hope we get proper closure. The cast seemed to have known in advance because Sam Witwer tweeted a pre-recorded Thank You video to the fans.

Sam just sent out another tweet. I feel a little better now.

image.jpg

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

:( ...stupid decision!! :mad:

DeWitt wrote: »
    Devastated
    Hope we get proper closure. The cast seemed to have known in advance because Sam Witwer tweeted a pre-recorded Thank You video to the fans.

Does it mean the 4th season was planned from the off to be a series finale :confused:

If that were the truth everyone would have known about it, in advance.

Advertisement