Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website idea and dreamweaver?

Options
  • 05-07-2009 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi!!

Im going to make a website for the local primary school... I was thinking of using dreamweaver to create the website, and the pictures on it, using flickr. havent used dreamweaver in ages!!! so is it a wysiwyg software. I think i remember it having it. could someone please tell me if dreamweaver is a wysiwyg software?

btw: i find coding, boreing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

yes it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Tim M-U wrote: »
    Hi!!

Im going to make a website for the local primary school... I was thinking of using dreamweaver to create the website, and the pictures on it, using flickr. havent used dreamweaver in ages!!! so is it a wysiwyg software. I think i remember it having it. could someone please tell me if dreamweaver is a wysiwyg software?

btw: i find coding, boreing.

Have a lot of the local primary schoolkids & teachers uploaded their images to flickr or something ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

:)yea..

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kdaly100

If I was you I would stay away from Dreamweaver as there is a learning curve associated with it that if someone else takes over the school website at a later stage who is not technically literate they may find it difficult to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

kdaly100 wrote: »
    If I was you I would stay away from Dreamweaver as there is a learning curve associated with it that if someone else takes over the school website at a later stage who is not technically literate they may find it difficult to use.

good point, but this website will only be updated every 6 months, so i dont think theres need for CMS...:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement