Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

A random boardsie I don't know has a bounty on them and happens to buzz my apt door looking for sanctuary.... I of course buzz him in and some how it turns into a party :pac:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

A random boardsie I don't know has a bounty on them and happens to buzz my apt door looking for sanctuary.... I of course buzz him in and some how it turns into a party :pac:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It was a very well dressed party. :cool:

Also, here's invisible Dave getting a lapdance.
    0_0.jpg

And here us in the aftermath of someone landing a helicopter on a train...and that training going into a tunnel and exploding.
    0_0.jpg

We also caused a bit of a traffic jam by hijacking a fire truck and leaving it across a lane of traffic...so Dave and myself sticky bombed it and here's the aftermath.
    0_0.jpg

Also an un-named Boardie walking along the lake bottom avoiding 3 police choppers.
    0_0.jpg

We were shot by 18Chins shortly after taking it but the 4 of us playing at the time went on a bit of a revenge mission and forced him into passive mode. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Cossax wrote: »
    It was a very well dressed party. :cool:

Also, here's invisible Dave getting a lapdance.
    0_0.jpg

And here us in the aftermath of someone landing a helicopter on a train...and that training going into a tunnel and exploding.
    0_0.jpg

We also caused a bit of a traffic jam by hijacking a fire truck and leaving it across a lane of traffic...so Dave and myself sticky bombed it and here's the aftermath.
    0_0.jpg

Also an un-named Boardie walking along the lake bottom avoiding 3 police choppers.
    0_0.jpg

We were shot by 18Chins shortly after taking it but the 4 of us playing at the time went on a bit of a revenge mission and forced him into passive mode. :D

All I did was shoot a few cops. They had some aim to be able to shoot me at the bottom of the lake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Nuclear no.2 :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

x43r0 wrote: »
    Nuclear no.2 :D:D
    It's pronounced Nuclear...Nuclear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

If you look carefully you can see Dave on the creep!

0_0.jpg

Will sort out a better picture at some stage but here are the founder members of the BRDS Grotti Club, myself and HipLip.

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

A week of double xp in BLOPS2 starting from monday. must try and hit prestige master before Ghosts arrives.

A week of double xp in BLOPS2 starting from monday. must try and hit prestige master before Ghosts arrives.

By god stone deaf, you're right... We should play some MW3 tonight!! Who's game?!

By god stone deaf, you're right... We should play some MW3 tonight!! Who's game?!

Ha... Get it... Who's game... We're playing a game?... I get jokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Ha... Get it... Who's game... We're playing a game?... I get jokes

This is not a game

• Advertisement

Count me in if we're playing

Count me in if we're playing

Good man, I'm def up for it anyway!

Should be on as well if I'm not in costellos.

lkionm wrote: »
    Should be on as well if I'm not in costellos.

Sorry lads, MW3 is called off!! Myself, moldy, lockie and furious will be in costellos tonight woop woop

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Sure why not. Only on the provision that I don't drinking after work which is very likely as I've had a shitty week and will have an even shittier one next week.

Sorry lads, MW3 is called off!! Myself, moldy, lockie and furious will be in costellos tonight woop woop

I wouldn't say no to flan

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

I wouldn't say no to flan

Bar basket for lunch from flans on Denmark Street is the ****.

Will try be on later, might go to cinema first

Will try be on later, might go to cinema first

So go cinema with the bure, then come home and play cod with lads?

We feel privileged.

So go cinema with the bure, then come home and play cod with lads?

We feel privileged.

The beour always comes first.

• Advertisement

The beour always comes first.

Thinly veiled staying power boast....

There will be no flan or sticky floors tonight but instead I have my sweat rag warmed up for cod.

Dave also told me there is beers at his house tomorrow. I'm not even joking

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was creating the Nuketown spawns and convincing the whole world that it was Treyarch's fault

Hopped on for my first game in a month, said i'd chance some sweaty camping in hardcore dom,got into a lobby where a guy on the team went full on beast, he must have gotten 5 vsats. We ended up getting a trip cap and I finally unlocked domination master, 40 odd thousand xp for your first game back? Suits you sir!

Too bad the next seven games weren't quite as glorious. :(

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was creating the Nuketown spawns and convincing the whole world that it was Treyarch's fault

I can hear you said oh for **** sake from here

Another game on Nuketown another nuclear :D

Hats off to Seridisand with his 119 kills also. Between himself, Eamonn and me we put up 200+ kills

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

Hats off to Seridisand with his 119 kills also. Between himself, Eamonn and me we put up 200+ kills

I got 93,100xp for that game mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Demolition?

Makaveli wrote: »
    Demolition?

Yep

• Advertisement

No doubt that was the game I lagged out of and turned it off?

Advertisement