Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where are you from in Leitrim?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

He nearly made it to the promised land of Aughavas, I would guess about 200 yards short of the border..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 booboobear

Cloghally Upper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 thebigfella68

urban hub of carrick on shannon tis a busy little town :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭big_show

well cull a cnoic ,no that post wasnt any way insulting to aughavas, because i have land there, pullin ass is a waterfall in aughnasheelin, the mountain side of ballinamore,
    aughnasheelin is a parish made up entirely of waste (scrub) land, and the people there call themselves neddies, i am aware of this inside information on this area and its people, because my auntie was unlucky enough to end up marriied to a man from that parish,
    this will also give you an inside view on what kiltubrid thinks of neddyville, so basically aparts from the beutiful water fall with the barbwire in the bottom of the pond ,pullinass is in the middle of a desert, known as aughnasheelin or locally as neddynille

Here's some more inside information, use spell checker...and throw in a few full stops while your at it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,309 ✭✭✭✭muffler

big_show wrote: »
    Here's some more inside information, use spell checker...and throw in a few full stops while your at it :rolleyes:
    Dont post the likes of that again. Infraction given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 61 ✭✭notsobadinc

am from drumshanbo meself, without doubt the most beautiful area of the county but its got to be one of the quietest now.:(
    head back there as much as possible but the gf hates the place, as her village redhills is sooooo spectacular :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

Parents are from Lovely Leitrim

Father from Cloone

Mother from Gortletragh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 real kesh man

a place called corderry peyton, just round by kesh lake

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Blonde27

Im from Carrick, born and bred there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

Kinlough

But I should win a prize, I am the one of the last original Leitrim People.
    I was born in 1979 in the Hospital in Manorhamilton just days before it became an old people’s home. At the time that was the last hospital in the County so everyone born after me (apart from home births ) were born in Sligo, Cavan or Roscommon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

Winty wrote: »
    Kinlough
    Sorry for your troubles.:p

Advertisement