Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Q about laptop for sale in Tesco

• 22-08-2007 12:35pm

Was in Tesco yesterday and saw a laptop for sale for 799

It had 2gig ram, 120g hard drive, Vista etc etc.

The brand was iQon - does anyone know about them? My old vaio is starting to act up. I was planning on dumping Vista and putting on XP Pro, is that possible with that laptop? I don't want to use Vista as some software I use for stats is not vista compatible.

Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭vir7ual

Changing OS would be no problem at all...as in brand of laptop dont know them, never used them, so cant comment, but with 2gigs of Ram and 120gig hdd you can go too wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

vir7ual wrote:
    but with 2gigs of Ram and 120gig hdd you can go too wrong.

Oh but you can.

iQon don't have the best reputation around here. I've no direct experience with them myself, just from what I read here. Fisher Price is a term that is commonly used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Advertisement