Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi application

Options
  • 10-02-2015 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi

In nov I got a letter and email back from susi telling me I have had my fees awarded only.

Today I received a letter saying As per Article 15(6) a grant may not be paid in respect of a repeat period of study on the same course .

In 2013 I applied for a grant but did not follow through with the course because I broke my leg .

I deferred the course and started in sep 2014 instead

I didn't recive a grant payment from susi.

Also last week I recived a letter from the college telling me susi refused my grant .

They did not notify me until 7 days later I find it a bit silly that they would notify a third party before me?

Anyway I want to appeal the decision what is the best way about doing this could anyone please guide me

I have letters saying my grant was approved and 3 months later it was refused .

I never started college in 2013 course was deferred and never received grant payments before in my life .

Also I am a independent mature student if that makes a difference.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

You need a letter from the college saying you deferred.
    Seems pretty straight forward really.

If you did not "Officially" defer or De-register then you would be considered as repeating.

Advertisement