Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there anything out there for me?

Options
  • 08-02-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    So I'm just finishing my four year BSc Equine course which I got a full grant for. I'm now looking to go on to do a diploma in animal physiotherapy. The course costs £6,100. I'm just wondering what my options in terms of funding for this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Where's the course?

The most you'll get from SUSI is €2000, most likely you'll have to self fund the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Where's the course?

The most you'll get from SUSI is €2000, most likely you'll have to self fund the rest.

The course is in England but it is a distance learning course. Can I get a student loan for the rest? Is it worth getting a student loan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

sup_dude wrote: »
    The course is in England but it is a distance learning course. Can I get a student loan for the rest? Is it worth getting a student loan?

You will not be eligible for any Post Graduate Studies outside of Ireland from SUSI as they are not funded under the scheme.

Advertisement