Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transferring online adsense earnings into student account?

Options
  • 07-02-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I have like 800 euro worth of earnings accumalated in my google adsense account, I signed up for a current account with boi. It says it's now open

How do i transfer online earnings into my account? Is there a transafction fee ? (it's a student account)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I think some people transfer it to their PayPals and then to their bank accounts from there, and others (at least used to I think?) have their monthly earnings sent out in cheques. I'd say you can directly link your bank account to Google nowadays and transfer it from there, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Paddyg96

I think some people transfer it to their PayPals and then to their bank accounts from there, and others (at least used to I think?) have their monthly earnings sent out in cheques. I'd say you can directly link your bank account to Google nowadays and transfer it from there, no?

would i directly link it by 365 banking?

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

FYI, this should be in a different fourm. It's not student finances related.

Generally having a student account will wave bank fees.
    The process is the same regardless if it's a student account or not.

Advertisement