Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAMBRIDGE TUITION FEES

Options
  • 02-02-2015 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. Does anyone know whether or not Cambridge or anywhere in England give grants to Irish people, wanting to go over and do a masters in Law? The fees are so expensive it would be a shame not to further my education just because I have virtually no financial support.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

EQ123 wrote: »
    Hi. Does anyone know whether or not Cambridge or anywhere in England give grants to Irish people, wanting to go over and do a masters in Law?
    Considering a lot of law is actually bothering to read something in the first place, you should probably start by doing some for yourself.

http://www.llm.law.cam.ac.uk/admissions/frequently-asked-questions.html

The fees are so expensive it would be a shame not to further my education just because I have virtually no financial support.

Interestingly enough, LLMs are also offered outside of Cambridge. Even in Ireland, at less than half the cost of fees in Cambridge.

You may also have heard of something called a loan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 EQ123

Fantastic advice. truely

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

You won't get on well here expecting everyone to hand you all the information you want on a silver platter, having done no obvious research yourself, and then for you to be nasty to people when they respond.

Have you done any research yourself?

Advertisement