Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

desktop application for live database

Options
  • 23-06-2007 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

What's the best way to go in creating a desktop application to interact with a live database for updating / inserting records?

I also need to use the image resize/uploading functions.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What is the live DB?
    Could MS Access do it for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Maybe you should try some Software Development.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055012835

I really don't mind people who haven't any idea about programming asking whats the best way to go about something. Really I don't. From your previous posts its quite obvious that you do have something of an idea about programming. TBH it seems you were too lazy to do some research.

For everybody's sake: There's a lot of crap coming through on this forum at the moment so there's a zero tolerance policy in place for now. That means that the charter is going to be enforced with an iron rod.

Thread Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement