Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bugzilla setup advice (Mac server)

Options
  • 22-06-2007 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭

hey all!

Trying to setup Bugzilla on a Mac server. Apache, PHP, mySql, svn etc already installed on the system and ready to go. No dedicated db set up yet, but basically which I know these apps on an individual basis, and I have used Bugzilla Im a bit anxious about setting it up on a server, I dont wanna feck anything up.

Have google and found literally thousands of pages, but nothing seems to be very helpful. Im not a pure UNIX head, I can get by happily enough, but Im just looking for some pointers/advice/things to watch out for, or if anyone knows a good site with clear step by step guidelines, that would obviously be a bonus.

Anyway, any tips appreciated.

cheers
    katie

Comments

Advertisement