Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June 2015 Babies Club

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭Allirog

Massive congrats wish u, can't believe our June babies are starting to arrive :) delighted you have your little girl and ye are doing well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭missymad

how's everyone doing? anymore movement or babies happening??
    my update well Iv been admitted again since yest and won't b moving till after I have baby. they booked to induce me on fri or may do before if they are worried due to lack of fluid around baby and baby isn't growing at all so as the doc said she's better out than in..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,292 ✭✭✭ariana`

Whoop whoop congrats Woshy & welcome to the world mini Woshy! So glad to hear all went well for you, fast but not too fast by the sound of it, we'll done girl!

Missymad exciting you won't be waiting long now!!

How's everyone else, getting close now for all of us ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Congratulations Woshy!!!

Missymad it's good to know there's a close eye being kept and how exciting that you wont be going home until after baba has arrived!!

I feel like this babys head has moved into my pelvis a bit more over the last couple of days, lots of pelvic pressure and seriously waddling around now! Lots of my miswife friends are like "oh you'll deffo go early", I wish they wouldn't say that though, I have always had myself psyched up for a 42 week pregnancy and now I feel like I'll find it harder if I go over!!!

Evening all... Baby girl born this afternoon at 2.20pm and weighing in at 5lbs and 5ozs. She's so tiny and cute and adorable :) still can't believe my June baby arrived in May :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Woshy

Congrats Allirog! Love that the babas are arriving :)

Missy mad - I hope you don't have to wait too long for baba's arrival. It's tough being in the hospital. I left at about midday today so was only on the ward for 24 hours and it was long enough for me!

Ariana - yes it was quick but not too quick! We weren't breaking red lights but we knew we needed to get into the hospital! Little baba seems to be doing well, feeding etc but there's not much sleep been had since she arrived :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Blingy

Allirog wrote: »
    Evening all... Baby girl born this afternoon at 2.20pm and weighing in at 5lbs and 5ozs. She's so tiny and cute and adorable :) still can't believe my June baby arrived in May :D

Congrats allirog that's great news!! Hope mum and baby are well.

I'm counting the days now....due on Sunday!!

Congrats Allirog lovely news this morning.

It's early days Woshy I'm sure sleep will come 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Aw congrats!! Seeming much more real now that some babies have arrived!! I have so many strange niggles down below, feels like baby is burrowing his way out. Back at hosp thursday, hoping they might do an internal to move things along.

aw congrats on ur arrival hope ye are doing well :) im being induced at 7.30 in the morn so hoping I'll be posting with baby news tomoro night

• Advertisement

Congratulations Alirog!!

Best of luck missymad!

I know the feeling fittle, sometimes it feels like baby is really low but other times it eases up a bit!

Best of luck missymad. Looking forward to hearing your news!

I hope missymad is getting on ok!

I was just thinking of her and hoping the same!

Hope all went/going well Missymad! Thinking of you.

Our gorgeous little woman was born at 9.10 tonight 5lb8oz and just perfect. induced twice first time at 7.30 this morn then again at 4, proper contractions only started at 8 got stronger at 8.30 and was taken to labour ward where I was told I wasn't even in 'established labour' said I was about 2cm dilated. change over nurse came in and checked said I was 4cm dilated a few min later.. went from that to little Taylor being born just 6 minutes later!!! no stitches and thankfully feeling fine. had to b observed for tonight in scbu but she's doing great :)

That's wonderful - congratulations and well done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Fifi_123

Congratulations missymad!!

Congrats misseymad. That was so quick!!!

Wonderful news missymad, glad all went smoothly! Congratulations!

• Advertisement

Thanks ladies she's doing great now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pricklefingers

Fantastic news, congratulations all!

I'm now 40+2, getting very impatient and also discovered that I have Puppp so very little sleep being had.
    (Sorry for cranky post)

Congrats Missymad & well done, welcome to the world Taylor!

Am i right in saying it's 3 girls here so far?

Thanks everyone :) we are thrilled and she's doing so well. Just waiting for the baby doctor to come and discharge herself so hopefully that'll be soon!

Congrats missymad! Glad ye are doing ok too

Yep, I think there's three June babas here now, all girls!

Pricklefingers thst doesn't sound fun at all - I really hope you go soon

Congrats missymad! My boy has turned again and is breech..so next week im having a section or will be induced, depending on whether hes turnd back!

That's so exciting Fittle! Funny that he keeps turning - I wonder is that a sign of his personality!

Due on Sunday and had the great idea of going out for dinner tonight ( fri night) well it wasn't such a great idea after all!!! Been awake the last 2 hours with heartburn. Can't lie down properly at all and it doesn't seem like it's gonna pass anytime soon :(
    Wouldn't mind but I'm on Zantac twice a day (prescribed by doc) but they just don't seem to be working anymore. Feeling very sorry for myself !

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pricklefingers

Blingy wrote: »
    Due on Sunday and had the great idea of going out for dinner tonight ( fri night) well it wasn't such a great idea after all!!! Been awake the last 2 hours with heartburn. Can't lie down properly at all and it doesn't seem like it's gonna pass anytime soon :(
    Wouldn't mind but I'm on Zantac twice a day (prescribed by doc) but they just don't seem to be working anymore. Feeling very sorry for myself !

Clear your schedule for tomorrow and try rest up if possible.
    Hope you feel better soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Petal765

Blingy wrote: »

You poor thing Blingy, there is nothing worse, I've a bleeding stomach ulcer so I know the misery.... What I find helps when I've taken my medication and there's still no relieve is eating some dry cream crackers (without drinking anything while eating them) or some rice pudding helps too. My husband and I went out for a meal last night too and I ate way too much, wide awake now feeling so full and miserable,

Advertisement