Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rescue Me Fans

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

This is getting a second season? And I thought that Mutant X getting three seasons was bizarre :confused:

OK, it's not as bad as Mutant X, nothing could possibly be, but still. I thought I read that it was getting cancelled though.

edit: Seems I was a bit hasty, it already has a second season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

2nd season has already shown and a 3rd season has already been picked up. Its a great show by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

brilliant show and i luk foeward to seeing it again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Have to say that I like it too.

Some very funny moments - a good diversion from all the other drama :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

BopNiblets wrote:

Why the only made one season of this I'll never know. Got the DVD for Christmas and it is brillant.

I think Paramount Comedy show it late on Friday nights. I'd rather they'd make a few more seasons of this than Rescue me but I like that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Well i just finished watching season2 now, only got it sent to me on friday night. It was excellent.

Fans of season 1 will not be dissapointed with season2.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I see it being promo-ed on Sky One at the moment

• Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

how many episodes of Series 2 are there?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,787 ✭✭✭✭Basq

LFCFan wrote:
    how many episodes of Series 2 are there?
    According to IMDB.. 13 episodes!

Never seen the show myself but the promos they've been showing on Sky have been brillant so might track down the first season.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭LFCFan

basquille wrote:
    According to IMDB.. 13 episodes!

Never seen the show myself but the promos they've been showing on Sky have been brillant so might track down the first season.
    cool. Have them all so. I love it. Some great acting and the storylines are excellent. In this series
    Gavin starts seeing Jesus and Mary Magdaline and they are married and stuff. I can just imagine the outcry from the Bible Belt in America when that was shown :)

Advertisement