Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP pavilion g series laptop screen

Options
  • 01-08-2015 10:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Hi

my screen was flickering purple when i opened it at a certain angle. its now flickering black (half the lower screen is flickering black) when i open it at a certain angle. Then when i adjust the screen angle, its fine. is this something that a repair man can fix or should i get a new laptop?

ive had the laptop for about four years now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Firblog

Sounds like a loose cable, get it checked they'll tell you. New screen shouldn't cost more than 100ish, if your machine is going well could be worth replacing..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

Firblog wrote: »
    Sounds like a loose cable, get it checked they'll tell you. New screen shouldn't cost more than 100ish, if your machine is going well could be worth replacing..

Hi thanks. yea its working well other than that.

Advertisement