Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Dell 1525 laptop

Options
  • 11-01-2008 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi I've been after a new laptop for a while and just seen this new Dell 1525. I need a laptop for MS Office, email, web, music and photos. You can configure this laptop up to a 2 Ghz processor which should be fine for my needs.

What are peoples opinion on this new machine? I like the updated design and it seems reasonably priced.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭foobar

I havent seen one in the flesh but from i read there a nice improvement size wise (but not spec) over the 1520 . I would have been tempted but a 1280 x 800 resolution was the only screen option.

You can see a review here
    http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4175

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭kelzer

It seems to have gotten a good review there overall. On the screen resolution size, Dell seem to only offer 1280 x 800 resolution. I don't really play games so should I be annoyed about not having a higher res?

Advertisement