Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

Lucy will kill to get that photo back so everyone better look out!

Lucy displays all the tell tale signs of a psychopath......
    Facet 1 Interpersonal

1. Glibness/superficial charm
    2.Grandiose sense of self-worth
    3.Pathological lying
    4.Cunning/manipulative

Facet 2 Affective

1.Lack of remorse or guilt
    2.Emotionally shallow
    3.Callous/lack of empathy
    4.Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

Facet 3 Lifestyle

1.Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
    2. Parasitic lifestyle
    3.Lack of realistic, long-term goals
    4.Impulsiveness
    5.Irresponsibility

Facet 4 Antisocial

1. Poor behavioral controls
    2.Early behavioral problems
    3.Juvenile delinquency
    4. Revocation of conditional release
    5.Criminal versatility.

My guess is that she killed Harry Molloy in a fit of rage and made it look like suicide.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Ah great episode tonight. The thick plottens, to coin a phrase.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Lucy will kill to get that photo back so everyone better look out!

My guess is that she killed Harry Molloy in a fit of rage and made it look like suicide.

Never thought of that one...have FC writers unleashed a beast of a story???

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

So she looks exactly the same as she does now and that photo would be what...7 or 8 years ago? Would be more believable if she were his love child than his lover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

RH149 wrote: »
    So she looks exactly the same as she does now and that photo would be what...7 or 8 years ago? Would be more believable if she were his love child than his lover!

ld say its a recent photo...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

l duno weather to think if lucy has some kind of crush on dolores?...shes so obsessed with her its really creepy....this story line is so messed up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Looks like Harry's still alive so. Wonder will he be back for Christmas.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Harry had some pair of sideburns on. the dirty dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

G'wan Harry Molloy ya good thing !

• Registered Users Posts: 85,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lol at the photo.

Worst Photoshop ever

Lucy looks the same as she is now in it :p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Blanchflower

el diablo wrote: »

Look here matey, I know a dead mechanic when I see one. Harry Molloy has passed on! He is no more! He has ceased to be! He has expired and gone to meet his car maker in the sky! He is a late grease monkey! A stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! He is pushing up the daisies! His metabolical processes are of interest only to automobile historians! He's hopped the spanner! He's shuffled off his engine coil! He's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible! Harry Molloy.... is an EX-MECHANIC!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

So is lucy harrys biach or his daughter? Very confused at the minute. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

So is lucy harrys biach or his daughter? Very confused at the minute. :o
    I can't believe that this Lucy storyline is going on for so long. Over nine months ago, I posted this on this thread.

I beginning to think Lucy had a fling or some sort of friendship with Harry Molloy, she would hardly have slept with Wayne if she knew he was her half brother, would she? Anyway, Fair City have already had an incest storyline (Heather and Floyd) so I doubt they would repeat it.

I'm really enjoying Fair City these days, I just love the way Pete and Laura are beavering away to expose Lucy for what she really is :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Did Lucy apparantly have an affair with harry when he was married to dolores? Why the love for her from dolores? if harry did bunk her, he was some boy. Tipped Shelly the sexy yoke too.

I'd say she's his daughter. How old is lucy supposed to be?

Prick! wrote: »
    Did Lucy apparantly have an affair with harry when he was married to dolores? Why the love for her from dolores? if harry did bunk her, he was some boy. Tipped Shelly the sexy yoke too.

I'd say she's his daughter. How old is lucy supposed to be?
    I was thinking originally that she might be Shelley's daughter but when she slept with Wayne I gave up on that idea.

I wonder if Harry was a friend of one of her parents and Lucy became fixated on him. Maybe, she convinced herself that Harry loved her etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

I can't believe the way (actually I suppose I shouldn't be surprised) Dolly was so quick to be drinking wine with Lucy so soon after her venomous outburst. The stupid woman!

At this stage I think I want Dolores and her moronic son to go and Lucy to stay ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

The Harry / Shelley affair was late 1990s.

nlgbbbblth wrote: »
    The Harry / Shelley affair was late 1990s.
    Yes, but Shelley and Dolores had been friends long before that, it is possible that Harry and Shelley had a one night stand years before. Anyway, I don't think that Lucy is Harry's love child, I really can't see FC doing another incest story so soon after the last one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Hitchens

MrsD007 wrote: »

I'm really enjoying Fair City these days, I just love the way Pete and Laura are beavering away to expose Lucy for what she really is :D

...and I bet we'll all miss Lucyfer when she is written out (if, indeed she is)

what else is there? the Louis/Rennee/Bob/Carol/Ingrid thing is tedious, the Dermosh/Maeve/Charlie/Esther thing is boring, the Luke/Neasa/Judith thing is an insomnia cure :mad:

that photoshop she looks the same age in the pic lol

• Advertisement

whats with luke getting on nessa case all of a sudden my dad says hes up to something

that photoshop she looks the same age in the pic lol
    It was nearly as bad as Suzanne's recorded messages from Oz which was obviously shot in the RTE garden:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

I wonder if Blackie, for some reason, is hoping that his airhead niece/daughter (whatever) will make a cockup of running the pub.
    whats with luke getting on nessa case all of a sudden my dad says hes up to something

funny you should say that. I was a bit suspicious of Blackie too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

i'm sure it will come out soon that Harry was a pimp

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭AhInFairness

I reckon Lucy's mother had an affair (not necessarily with Harry) and it drove her over the edge and she killed her mother. Her shouting at Dolores and asking "Do you have him here when I'm out?" smacks of someone who was betrayed.

I think the picture is photoshopped to look like Harry is her dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Maybe Lucyfer deliberately photoshopped the photo and left it in her bag knowing that Laura would go snooping

• Registered Users Posts: 32 yellowlor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

It's handy for the plot that Lucy kept proof of her most guarded secret in her HANDBAG and carried it with her at all times.

Except, y'know, when she casually leaves it anywhere and everywhere for people to snoop through.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

twirlagig wrote: »
    God, I can't stand Renee!!! :mad: Swanning around with her 'business' head and that dumb accent! Grrrr!!! :mad:

I liked Renee a lot more when she wore silly woolly jumpers, had her hair in simple ponytail and was the humble wife of a man who ran a small corner shop with his mother! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

el diablo wrote: »

Look here matey, I know a dead mechanic when I see one. Harry Molloy has passed on! He is no more! He has ceased to be! He has expired and gone to meet his car maker in the sky! He is a late grease monkey! A stiff! Bereft of life, he rests in peace! He is pushing up the daisies! His metabolical processes are of interest only to automobile historians! He's hopped the spanner! He's shuffled off his engine coil! He's run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible! Harry Molloy.... is an EX-MECHANIC!

Nice to see a bit of classic comedy (Python, I believe) brought to this thread. Most of what Fair City itself provides is just unintentionally hilarious nonsense. To say nothing of the humour this thread's posters bring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement