Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reads of Nassau St. Terrabite Portable Hard Disc Drive €99 odd

Options
  • 05-05-2009 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

Just heard it on radio today...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Nice, 1 TB external drive from an independent?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 SneakyRob

Nice, 1 TB external drive from an independent?

Reads was bought by Easons...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Reads have a range of HDD's from 2.5in portables to 3.5in media drives with HDMI

All are DaneElec brand.

More details on the products from different source here.........

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.php?cat=5&type=5006&man=164&filterwords=&go=SEARCH&comp=

Some of the ones in Reads are better value than others but they don't appear to have shifted many in the last 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭teejay

Anyone have one of these or know what brand of hard drive is inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Bought one today to use as an internal. Warranty void when opened, and what do I find inside? A ****ing 5400RPM hard drive, I'm raging...
    Still, for €100 I can't really complain. Well, not too much anyway. It's a samsung spinpoint 1TB. Fine for external use, wouldn't have bought it had I known it was 5400 but it'll do...

• Advertisement
Advertisement