Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of buying but want to rent first

Options
  • 23-08-2014 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Looking for a coach built campervan to rent for 3 nights in September. We are seriously thinking of buying one but want to have a try out first with a trip to Donegal from Dublin. All companies I've contacted have insisted on 4 nights rental for a price that would cover a week for 2 in the sun with money leftover

Can anyone suggest where I can try now please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Good morning carnsoreboxer ,
    Here at Ireland West Motorhomes we have a minimum rental period of 3 nights .
    3 nights in a luxury 6 berth available for € 390 in total .
    3 nights in a "Budget Range " 2 berth for € 240 in total .
    If you can get a week in the sun for 2 for cheaper than that please send me some more info.
    Kevin www.iwmotorhomes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

How's rental going Kevin? We're besieged every week by people looking to rent , I tend to just give them your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭demoreino

Summer has been very good this year Aiden .
    As usual there were tons of enquiries for July and August that we couldn't supply any vehicles for but after Electric Picnic next weekend we'll be sick looking at them .
    The amount of our Irish customers definitely increased this year , is there a little more money around or is it just coincidence ?
    Thank you for the referrals , every bit helps. Keep up the good work . :-)
    I guess ye have been mad busy as usual , did you notice any increase in Irish customers regarding sales / service etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

There is no recession on Ireland , going by sales! Both new and secondhand are flying out the door , we're struggling to keep up with demand . On the flipside of that , there are a frightening amount of people getting caught out buying second hands in private sales , that aren't hardly fit for scrapping .....

Would you mind pm-ing me your rates , so as I can tell prospective renters?

Advertisement