Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote; Multi Quote; Thanks: icons missing

Options
  • 17-12-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

I'm using safar, I have all my updates, and I am having trouble quoting, multi-quoting and thanking posts.

The icons for those functions are absent. I haven't logged on in a few days so I'm only noticing this today.

Is it you? Is it me? Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

*Safari

I can't edit either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Working fine for me on chrome,opera and firefox. All latest versions.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Working fine on all browsers here. Have you taken the usual steps - clear the cache, etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

They're handled by our static cloud service - can you browse to http://b-static.net/ and read what that page says? If you can see it, then you should be able to access things, so I'd recommend clearing the cache and trying again on the main site.

Advertisement