Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Sunglasses Lens

Options
  • 22-08-2007 1:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I recently bought a nice pair of DirtyDog sunglasses while on holidays and I've managed to put an almighty scratch on one of the lenses.

Can anyone tell me where I might be able to buy a replacement lens for that brand of glasses?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭cch

Any optician will be able to grind a lens to fit the frame and tint it to the required darkness. Not guaranteeing that both won't have to be replaced at the same time though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

cch wrote:
    Any optician will be able to grind a lens to fit the frame and tint it to the required darkness. Not guaranteeing that both won't have to be replaced at the same time though...

Trouble is they're wrap around glasses and the opticians lenses wont stay in. Dirty Dog themselves emailed me back and said they dont do replacement lenses. Grrr.

Advertisement