Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's good for acne scars?

Options
  • 20-08-2007 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Have a few acne scars on my cheeks and was wondering if anyone knows what's good for fading them? Trying microdermabrasion at the moment, no real signs of that helping yet and it's been twice a week for a month...does anyone have any advice or tips? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I heard bio-oil is good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

I also heard bio oil is good for all types of scars including stretch marks and acne scars. Never used it though. It is a bit pricey, it's on sale at the moment in Boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Knee-Vee

I've heard Bio-Oil is quite good. My brother used it for a burn scar on one arm and it seemed to help. It is kinda expensive, but they claim it can be used for a lot of different things so if they aren't B.S'ing it might be worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Thanks very much, will give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Also plugging bio-oil.
    I've tried vitamin E but thats only good at preventing them and doesn't reduce them if they're already there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

So does anyone know does it actually Reduce scars? has anyone seen Proof? I'd buy it if it Did ive a gank lookin little Scar on my leg.

Advertisement