Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whose figure do you want most?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Dudess wrote:
    So you'd go for the more toned, slightly buff look? The lead singer of Pussycat Dolls has that thing going on all right. Nelly Furtado has it in spades - she looks fab (although it's the curvy look I'd prefer).
    Yeah More or less!! Yeah Nelly Furtado has a Curvy Bum though. I'd want a curvier Bum alright but not Big Boobs. I'd also love to be able to say i'm happy with my own figure but im one of those girls who's never happy and slightly obsessed with my weight. So annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

_scarlett-johansson-lv-01.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

Nightwish wrote:
    My own. I think its great.

Can you bottle that confidence and sell it ! I wish I had it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Scarlett's figure is just luscious in that pic above.

Yep, Nigella etc don't starve themselves and look all the better for it. That Bianca Beauchamps (never knew of her til today) is exceptionally curvy - definitely eats. Her figure is even quite normal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

scarlett_johansson_allure.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Beyonce now or Britney back in the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

i wanna look like this dreamboat

do you have faith in me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Woah! Scarlett! Ti**ies ahoy! Amazing body.

My fave girl ever is Sophia Bush. In the middle.

05632_on33etreehill_gm_l2_123_336lo.jpg

I think Hayden Panettiere has a great figure, like for her age.

Jessica Alba before she got too skinny. Like in Sin City.

Christina Aguilera too, so petite, but curvy. Slim but kinda soft.

I think Britney, even back in her prime has an awful physique. Just not sexy. Too manly and square. And no hips, jutty out pelvis. Ick. Beyonce??? No no no. Her stomach and thighs are frightening.

I'm happy with my height, breasts and hips. Just got a bit of a tummy. Need to lose a few pounds and tone up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I hear you on the stomach. I'm really happy with my ass, boobs, legs and hips but my flippin' stomach - it's a bitch! Although I've accepted it'll never be super-flat. Some women just can't have that. Even that twig Amy Winehouse has a bit of a swell on her stomach.
    I want to flatten my stomach but that means I'll probably lose some of the other stuff - and I want an ass!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Yea, I'm assless. It's size 8 - 10. Madness. Cos my bikini top is a 14! Anytime I try and tone, I lose more hip curve than stomach, and dammit, I like my hips!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Strawberries07

I got hips and a good bum (so the BF says) but no boobs! Aftr years of slagging I decided to get implants..... just hafta find the moneys!!

Advertisement