Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best way to get volume

Options
  • 23-08-2007 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

My hair is very thick but can be very flat at the roots. Just wondering what is the best way to get sum volume?As in the sort sported by many d4's/teen girls..?I dont like their style but have to admit I like the hair! any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭keevita

backcomb it, and then get a load of clips to hold it in place. lot of hairspray involved too id imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I love that look too. I use a volumising mousse sometimes with backcombing but I find it's not something I could maintain every day.
    Have just got a root boosting gel and also have rollers which are supposed to be good if you just put them in at the roots and blast them with a hairdryer when slightly damp. Hairspray also sets it.
    There's some good videos on youtube for teaching backcombing and volumised hair.

Advertisement