Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for different coloured waterproof mascara.

Options
  • 19-08-2007 9:49pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for different colored waterproof mascara, I have some in blue but would love to try violet or green. Does anyone know where I could get them, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

heya, bourgois do a violet waterproof mascara, i use it and its fab. usually i put a coat of black and use the violet just on the tips and it looks nice as you only catch a glimpse of it ocasionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

try zara, i know they do fab different coloured eye liners!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i got a green one in boots,i think it was from the natural collection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Yves Saint Laurent have a good range, both waterproof and non waterproof I know they have purple (I don't think it's violet) but I'm not sure about green. They have them in BTs but I'm sure you could find them online for cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi Cathy,

I think it was benefit that used to do lots of bright colours in toothpaste like tubes - they had bright pink and turquise so it might be worth a look at their website

also check out urban decay - they have multi coloured mascaras and also have a range of glitter eye liner which looks amazign if you apply it really close to your lashes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

Make up Forever is a good place to check out, there have a number of different colours i think, also check out avon, cheap yes, but some fab colours, and great for sensitive skin.

Advertisement