Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work suit

Options
  • 20-08-2007 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Starting a job on Monday and I have a suit, but it's not a great fit by any means, so I think I'm going to get another.

Does anyone know a place (in Dublin) I could go and get a good suit that would fit me properly and possibly wouldn't cost me much more than like €450. (It turns out I have a 34 chest which is pretty hard to come by as far as I can make out).

Thanks

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

you will be struggling to find something in your size I would imagine, how tall are you? Would some boys sizes fit you?
    otherwise maybe you could get something made or adjusted?

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

Suits in Burton (Jervis Centre + Blanchardstown) all start at a 34" chest...

34" Chest is generally difficult to come by

May not be the best in terms of quality, but they do have a good fit...

If its a work suit, I wouldnt suggest spending a lot (€300+) on it. that way if it gets damaged, you wont be annoyed about replacing it!

Thats the only place I've seen to do that chest size. The branch in Blanchardstown is a lot bigger btw.

Advertisement