Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fortune Tellers in Kilkenny

• 23-07-2007 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend?
    Ive heard of one in Bennettsbridge but cant remember name.

Many thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hi there,

Try the psychics & mediums thread - there's bound to be something in there, I think most counties are covered:)

Ladybird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭BeatNikDub

Excellent - thanks!
    I only just noticed that thread now after posting this so apologies for that, was in work and rushing somewhat!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

BeatNikDub wrote:
    Can anyone recommend?
    Ive heard of one in Bennettsbridge but cant remember name.

Many thanks :)

Hi, I think you might be talking about Mystic Moira. I have a number for her but it might be out of date. I'm on holidays at the moment but pm later in the week and I'll find it for you when I get home. I think there's like about 6 months of a wait to see her but she is quite good.

Eye

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ophilia

hi yea that medium is moira, if you haven't already got the number i have it on my phone my sister rang last month and got an appointment for friday so you might be lucky pm if you'd like the number :o

I would love the number please and thank you!!
    Tried to reply lats night but boards seem to go down.

Anyone heard reports on this woman?

I have heard one or 2 but would be interested in hearing anymore if they are out there!

Thanks

• Advertisement

Still aint got a number?

Can anyone help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bridget Breen

I send the phone number of Mystic Moira that is printed in her book..........Loved ones, I'm only a whisper away...[edit - psi] Wish you best of Luck!! Had a reading with this lady almost 2years ago when she visited locally. Very Accurate!! B

EDIT NO PERSONAL DETAILS IN POSTS PLEASE - Psi

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭emer tech

Have been to moira a couple of months ago, few thing s she told me have happened already, she did tell me those things would happen in a 5 month period. found her accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭rustopher

Is this woman still doing readings in Kilkenny and is she any good??

Advertisement